Friday, May 19, 2006

What he wrote and what he meant...


Hi all,

Hi my dear Friend Smoooch…

I know all of you were expecting this email and maybe some were really hoping for it J Please say it isn’t so… my Shift + 9 is not working so I used shift + 0

Well, your wish has been granted today is my last day at amdocs. Please make me stay… I don’t have a clue how I would be able to satisfy all those camels… they really hurt… esp the male ones….

I am off to pursue my mba and fine tune my highly trained MBA mind ( those of you who have read YABDTDM's(Name changed to protect identity) blog would know what i am talking about ) I am running short of words so I borrow from blog…

Its been a great year and has been wonderful working with all you people. ( i am sure you must be asking yourself right now, when did he actually work?) A figment of truth… a desparate attempt to please jesus… and get a RAC (Read Reservation Against Cancellation and not RACK) in heaven… (note to self… Jesus is not aware of abbreviations )

Its sad that i did not fulfill my wish of feeding P-earth ( Name changed to protect identity) some mutton, i hope one of you will do it for me J ( Censored : Mail Rating : G)

I have made some great friends here whom i would not want to forget. (And some I’d rather… u see I need a lot of empty space in my head…esp the one on top of my shoulders, so I’d do away with the memories of the ones with tight t-shirts… and un-pierced belly buttons… not necessarily in that order….. now that I think of it … that’s just one guy I eliminated… don’t worry … I’ll remember u all )

Pls stay in touch at ( I wanted to use please keep touchin… but remembered that Mail rating : G)

( quite appropriate dont you think!!!) Mail Ids…

Ciao,

Shepherd (Name Changed to protect identity)

No comments: