Friday, May 12, 2006

Jumma chumma de de...

...Its jumma day... xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx (text edited to suit all tastes) unsuspecting khalayen to be smothered by the chummas of ze great Indian stud... yes that's me.

Now that i check the meaning of the "K" word... i would like to replace the same with Nisa' meaning women. Not that i dont prefer Khalayen, but Nisa' sounds appealing... in a pitching tent sort-a-way.

So i wait for the loud speakers to blare... and as soon it does i head out into the streets with nothing but my flowery shorts and a t-shirt on... i carry a bottle of water, and head off to the nearest chemist to get some lip balm and camel hide con-domes... thats how they are called here...

He charges me 5 dinars for a one pack... on questioning he replies that camel hide CD's could be reused time and again .. all that you need to do is soak it in a can of crude oil overnight and it would be supple and good as new.

I ask him where i would get a can of crude.. he replies... sir... u r sitting on top of the crude oil nation of the world... just dig a hole in your back yard and u would have enuff to recycle con-domes for the entire city...

I leave him and head off towards town...

....entering town....

The town looks deserted except for 2 camels and a few goats humping away to glory...

i move further into the town... it still looks deserted to me... then my refined MBA mind intervenes.. "U idiot... u r in a desert... how else is it supposed to look like?" i register the fact and move on... hoping to nail my debu(t)rkha.

...time passes... its noon and no sign of my premier Nisa'.

I enter a hotel for lunch... The waiter approaches...

I ask him for a menu...
...Following conversation in Hindi since the waiter did not understand english... apologies...

W(waiter): Haan sahab... Kya khidmat karoon aap ki?
M(me): Zara batana kya khaas hain khane mein?
W: Aaj ki khasiyat hain.. OOnt ka maas aur Bakri paneer.
M:Aur shakhahari kya hai...
W: (Guffaws... laughs uncontrollably)
M: Kya hua...
W: Shakhahari... mein sookhe khajoor ka shorba aur kale khajoor ka burfi milegaa..

I order one veg meal... not filling enuff... but i save my shekels and continue on my hunt...

...Its 7 at night now... i dont have the faintest idea why the town is without any activity.. and i am too tired to figure it out any way.... i head back to my shack.. would probably drown a beer ..jack off and call it a day... so much for 5 dinars...

... Jumme ko tod diya chhume ka wada..... a la big B.

No comments: