Friday, May 05, 2006

Of Pleasing camels and milk(ing) Sh(ei)akes

I am selected to pursue my Masters in Business Administration(MBA for short) in a campus in Dubai...

The Prospects are great, Dubai, Hot sand... no water... even hotter burkha clad beauties (well literally) and best of it all "Sheiks on Camels" and "Camels on Sheiks" .... what's there to hate. I am all prepared to embark on this journey with a huge can of vaseline and an even bigger can of beer and to top it all off a financed camel of my very own to woo da women..

Will try to describe my experiences on a day to day basis so that the memories remain fresh forever for me to cherish.


* all of the text in this blog are purely imaginative and bear no resemblences to anyone dead or alive. The sheikh in the passage above and the ones that would soon be following could be replaced with any other nationality for pure reading pleasure... or for that matter u are free to go ahead and replace the camel too with the animal of choice, however the burkha clad beauties remain period.

No comments: