Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Ain Alhamaam ?

I reach the central terminal hall,

and am suddenly urged by natures call;

I start to tread with the pressure building on...

Just hoping in time, I would locate Sir John.


The airports full of Arabic scriptures,

When they very well could have used pictures,

Finally I locate my very own…

Dubai Al burj’s the “Golden Throne”


My pants come off, I am commando,

I look at the mirror and do a little tango,

I reposition cautiously once again…

And let all go…Amen.


I am now done with my deed,

Back up my legs my pants recede,

I walk back out with a relieved face,

And a very happy thankful base.


I head out into the open, my chauffeurs here,

Holding in his hand a golden beer,

I run and plant him with a kiss,

Drown the golden fluid…life’s such bliss.


I enter the car, all happy and light,

And seated in is (Mamma mia) a Turkish delight.

I don’t know if I’d continue this blah,

Cause my “harnois” is defying Newton’s Law.

No comments: