Monday, November 20, 2006

My researches with legitimacy…

By popular demand, here’s my autobiography…. I know it’s too soon to start on one... but I have nothing else to do on a perfect Saturday morning… and all my sportive colleagues have been accounted for already in the blog. So its time I penned down the parts of my life that were most amusing (to me that is… few of them embarrassed my parents so much that we ended up shifting thrice).

Following is a series of what I plan to call “My researches with legitimacy… “Well that might ring a bell, but I am not a very staunch supporter of Gandhian philosophies so what I term legitimacy he calls it truth.

The truth content in the write up is around 98%, so if you are not comfortable with reading my true opinions please feel free to log off. No compulsions what so ever.

Disclaimer: Not everything that has been mentioned in the passages that would follow are entirely factual, there is some amount of fiction involved. And the characters involved bear resemblances to people who might be dead or are still alive and kicking… This is my blog so I choose to include people who I feel are close to me and wouldn’t mind the exposure, however , if someone mentioned in the passages do feel uncomfortable feel free to let me know and ill rephrase passage, with all due respects.

Credits So Far: Everyone who managed to touch my life and have a line of mention in the passages that follow.

Without much ado… here goes nothing…

No comments: